Arsenic Arch & Poison Springs Canyon

The weekend was again forecast to be mostly rain and storm. However, David and I decided that if we took another Friday off from work, we might be able to slip in a full day on the ATVs before the main part of the storm covered all of Utah… again. Thursday afternoon, I received my […]